So over the weekend, I worked to strip the paint off of the Skeleton Archer that I felt I did a very poor job on. This was for the most part pretty easy, but some of the nooks and crannies still have paint in them where I can’t seem to get the cleaner and tooth-brush to dislodge. I think that at this point I have gotten rid of as much paint as I am going to be able to get rid of, and that it should be good for a second attempt.
I also worked on painting the second miniature in the set, an alternate (the Orc Stalker instead of the Orc Marauder). This paint job went much more smoothly. I am starting to find the control that is needed for painting and I am remembering that sometimes it is not about trying to be so precise, but to just do it without holding the brush so tightly your fingers start to tremor.
At this point I am not sure if I will try the third miniature next, or go back and re-try the skeleton archer.