So this weekend I re-painted the Skeleton Archer miniature that I had stripped the paint off of last weekend. I think I did a much better job this time around. I am still working on judging when I have removed enough paint for dry brushing, and there are a couple of instances where I left too much on (especially of the highlight color) and I needed to go back over it with the base color to fix it. That leaves me with the last of the three miniatures in the set to paint. I don’t know if I will have time next weekend to do it, but I will get to it soon and decide what I will paint next. Here is my first attempt at painting the Skeleton Archer
And here is the second attempt at it.