So today, I finished working on Durgam Deepmug. You can find the bones version of him here, but I had an old pewter one that had been floating around the house for years that I finally put together and painted over the week while I waited on my latest bones order to get delivered.
I tried using a number of layers of watered down paint to build the colors up. I like how his skin and armor came out, but I am not as happy with the way the sword blade or axe head came out. I wanted to try to get the raised sections to stand out a bit more, but all I think I ended up with was losing the detail under too many layers of paint. Anyway here he is.