A Case of Graves Robbed
In the newspaper there is a story on the recent spike in graveyard vandalism at various locations in the city.
What is going on?
Some homeless people successfully sneaked food from one of the free meals provided by the Church of the Body and Blood of Our Lord. When they ate it away from the church grounds, they succumbed to its taint and became ghouls.
- Most of the mausoleums that have been forced open have claw marks on them.
- One of the cemeteries that was vandalized had a mausoleum owned by the Church of the Body and Blood of Our Lord.
- There were claw marks on the door frame similar to those that the vandals left behind as if someone was trying to force there way into the church
What is learned
- Ghouls are come into being when a human commits cannibalism.
- The various mob organizations make use of Ghouls to dispose of unwanted bodies
What might be guessed
- The graveyards that have been hit by the vandalism most recently are near shelters run by or the church facility of the Church of the Body and Blood of Our Lord.
- The Church of the Body and Blood of Our Lord is serving human flesh.
- A string of disappearances at Tulane University.
- The summoning of the sleeper, the King in Yellow Sighting of the Carmine Salvatore clone. The examination of the Church of the Body and Blood of Our Lord’s bible causing weirdness around them.
St. Louis Cemetery #1 -> Treme -> Basin, St Louis, Toulouse streets -> Red Sect Territory
St. Louis Cemetery #2 -> Treme -> St Louis, N Robertson, Iberville -> Red Sect Territory
St. Louis Cemetery #3 -> Lake View -> 3421 Esplanade, Bayou, St. John -> Black Hand
Metairie Cemetery -> Lake View -> Pontchartrain Boulevard & Metairie Road