Between the cities of Angkor and Gudua, lies an ancient necropolis know as Naqse Rostam. This location was ancient before either of those cities where founded. The tombs are carved into the sides of the canyon and there are nine major ones and innumerable minor ones. While tomb robbers have long since emptied the tombs of valuables.
Lately a dark force has taken up residence in the area, opening up the old tombs and repairing them with the aid of Continue reading “Location Naqse Rostam: Necropolis”
- God King lives and rules from a giant ziggurat in the city center
- Every year six children are sacrificed (one for each of the cardinal directions (North, South, East, West, Up, Down)). On the sixth year the God King himself is sacrificed and returns on the next day.
- The city is highly regimented with an extensive caste system.
Continue reading “Ideas for the City of Angkor”
- Avenue of Stolen Dreams (Trade in memories (sometimes stolen) occurs here).
- Hanging Market
- Produce grows along the canyon walls
- Living bridges between the two walls
Continue reading “Ideas for the City of Gudua”
This is an idea I had based on reading some of the monster information in the new Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual. This will hold the setting information, but I intend to keep it as rules neutral as I can, because I still have concerns about the new edition of Dungeons and Dragons. So with that I will start this.